Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hate Mail

So, I've received some hate mail recently from a few site visitors. I suppose this is a good thing, that means that people are finding the blog. Here are some guidelines for future senders of hate mail in order to save some of your time, as well as mine:

1) I am well aware that this blog is offensive. Starting your email with "Your blog is incredibly offensive" is like starting an email with "Babies will drown if you throw them in a pool."

2) Nothing you can say will convince me that pedophilia jokes aren't funny. Don't call me a sicko. I'm not the one who fucks kids.

3) Don't call me an asshole. I've created a blog called For Assholes. You really don't think I already know I'm an asshole? See #1 above. The blog is offensive by design, and has been created to appeal to people who indulge in their own little streak of evil. We all have it in us (Much like so many kids had Jerry Sandusky's cock in their mouths. Zing!), and if you're able to laugh at the content on here, then great. You're as asshole. If you aren't able to laugh,  then no one likes you at parties.

4) There's no such thing as "too soon". Casey Anthony and Jerry Sandusky jokes are awesome. And the holocaust was a long time ago, so that one is definitely fair game.

2 comments:

  1. Please post said hate mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just post the best one, the other two were basically one liners telling me I was an awful person.

    (Start)
    Mr James,
    See how I started it with Mr? Thats because i have respect for others even when they're like you and dont deserve it. You could learn a thing or two since you clearly have no respect for anyone or anything. Your seriously sick and your site is as offensive as any I've seen. The fact that you make penn state jokes that graphic is just unreal. Sure, ok, make fun of the molestors but joking about being one yourself is just disgusting. Unless your one yourself then you need more help then I even know. The internet is great for many things but it's worst downfall is that people like you can post whatever you want in the hopes that other sickos will find it and think your funny. Do the rest of us a favor spread your misery elsewhere.
    (End)

    I think my favorite part was "worst downfall". That, and anyone that hasn't figured out the difference between "your" and "you're" should be fucking stabbed.

    ReplyDelete